Quality/ Process engineer
Are you Dutch and English speaking and do you have minimum 3 – 5 years experience in a cleanroom environment? Read on! Maybe you are the perfect candidate for this vacancy!
What does working through Baanbreed mean?
At Baanbreed we are happy to help you realize your ambitions. And we help you to find exactly the job in which your qualities come into their own. We stand for personal contact and with more than 20 years of knowledge and experience we work professionally.
Our client produces, manages and distributes customer-specific packaging solutions for, among other things, high-quality and fragile industrial products.
What are you going to do?
Support the team leader in the cleanroom for ensuring quality and compliance aspects and ensure completion of optimization projects in fielding of quality.
The job is multi-functional, candidate should also be prepared to work as cleanroom operator to support the operational output when needed.
Tasks and resposibilities:
• Extend knowledge of cleanroom employees regarding cleanliness and quality awareness for production processes in cleanrooms;
• Ensure availability of up-to-date work instructions, necessary to comply with our customers quality requirements and output;
• Perform internal audits to ensure that operators are working according the work instructions;
• Set up and developing of quality procedures to ensure the required outgoing quality and to prevent customer complaints, including review of produced batches prior to delivery;
• Analyse and report of process- and customer defects /deviations;
• Propose containment and improvement plans to prevent further defects/ deviations;
• Support implementation of improvements in production;
• Contribute in development of quality management and written quality manual.
Who are you?
• You have a great affinity with production in the cleanroom. You have a practical attitude and a hands-on mentality;
• Analytical problem analysis;
• You have knowledge of the Six Sigma approach;
• You can work empathically with multiple nationalities;
• You deliver results and keep agreements.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in relevant working environment is a pro
• Education level MBO+ , preferable process technology or comparable
• Dutch and English speaking and writing.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Do not hesitate and click on the 'Apply' button! We will contact you as soon as possible. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Then you can reach us at 040-2155440.